The New Version Includes Unreal Engine’s MetaHuman Character Support
The recent release of iPiMocapStudio 4.5.6 includes support for Unreal Engine’s MetaHuman character and other motion transfer enhancements:
- Support for Unreal Engine’s MetaHuman character in animation export and streaming.
- Motion transfer enhancements (see details).
- Allow for multiple target bones in character mapping.
- Allow for separate swing and twist rotation channels.
- Added built-in motion transfer profile for Daz Genesis 8 character.
- Using separate swing and twist rotation channels in UE4 Mannequin, Endorphin built-in motion transfer profiles.
See details in the release notes: